1. I need to walk out of my house and not have to worry about the very ones charged with protecting me being the ones who do the shooting.
2. I need for white folks to stop calling the police on us for living our lives.
3. I need for our “president” to grow a pair and denounce White Supremacy without that “both sides” nonsense.
4. I need for white folks to stop acting as though equality for us means they lose all their privilege…I mean, rights.
5. I need for Candace Owens to look up what “token negro” means.
6. I need for Kanye to just cut…this shit out right here.
7. I need for white folks to stop “bragging” about your black friends. You don’t get a cookie for being a decent human being.
8. I need for you to stop pretending to care about us veterans just as an excuse to prevent blacks from protesting. A First Amendment right.
9. I need for the media to stop circulating pictures like these for these instances.
10. I need for certain white folks to stop saying, “I DON’T SEE RACE!” as though my race is something I should be ashamed of, and you’re doing me a favor by pretending not to notice it.
Reparations don’t mean a damn thing if white folks are still going to treat us like second-class citizens.
THAT is what needs to stop.